Fire truck Birthday Party for Davis!
Yes, I boldly took on another "themed" party for Davis this year. While I worked all day in the house to prep and decorate, Derek attempted to wrangle the yard monster that we have outdoors. I would say that it looked great and we both were showered and ready to go with just less than 10 minutes before the first batch of guests arrived!

The cupcakes were the best part of the party- and of course I ate too many!
Davis making a wish at his birthday party.
Of course, little do you know that this was about the sixth attempt at a picture of him blowing out the candles. He blew them out each time before our neighbor Holly could get a picture. He didn't even wait for us to sing!

Whoa, trucks and trucks and trucks! What a haul Davis got at his party! He was so wound up after everyone left we never thought that he would go to bed!
1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL PARTY!!! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT FOR A GREAT CELEBRATION. I'M SURE DAVIS LOVED IT.
Post a Comment