Derek and I braved the mall and took Davis to see Santa Claus. We received a really crazy package with a CD-Rom and printed photos in all sizes, but for the first Xmas visit with Santa- it was worth it! And we didn't cry or spit up! We were more "stunned" than anything. I don't think that he knew what to make of the Santa sleigh bells waved in his face. What a cute boy!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Visit with Santa Claus
Derek and I braved the mall and took Davis to see Santa Claus. We received a really crazy package with a CD-Rom and printed photos in all sizes, but for the first Xmas visit with Santa- it was worth it! And we didn't cry or spit up! We were more "stunned" than anything. I don't think that he knew what to make of the Santa sleigh bells waved in his face. What a cute boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A taste of the Colorado life!
2 comments:
Oh, MY GOODNESS!!!! Bill and I both are just sitting here laughing at how cute Davis is. It's so great having babies. They just make the funniest faces and have the funniest expressions! Davis looks like he's old friends with Santa. What a cutie! We Love this picture.... :)
Davis looks pretty cool... like he's done this before! Yah, I know this guy. Are my presents in the sleigh? Say HI to Rudolph.
Too cute. Grandma Davis would love one of these photos.
Post a Comment