Monday, December 1, 2008

Mom and Davis and the Xmas Tree





Okay, so on Monday Davis is not in "school" at Montessori. I don't get much of my own actual "work" done . . . freelance work for curriculum development and of course SCHOOL work. So, I thought this evening Davis and I would assemble the Xmas tree before Dad came home. Unfortunately, a PhD sure hasn't earned me the ability to assemble a fake Xmas tree stand. I had the directions sitting on the floor next to Davis (my educated helper) who picked them up, reviewed them, and then attempted to eat them. Attached are the photos. Genius in the making. Sure to be a scholar, I just know it!

1 comment:

grandma whitlow said...

The internal battle begins between being part Underhill and part Whitlow. . . do I read the directions or not?

Love,
Grandma Whitlow

A taste of the Colorado life!