

It is with great sadness that I share the loss of my queen cat, Misa.
She was an adopted ragdoll cat, rescued in 2002 and suddenly passed away Saturday, November 20, 2010. Misa has been my partner in crime through my "adulthood." My first house, marriage, school, children, and a cross country move. She was the light of my animal world, my true loving companion. I have many warm memories of her and adore them all. Yet, I am still mourning the loss of a beautiful, gentle, loving cat. Her unexpected death may bring tears to my eyes - - - but I know that she is with me. I still catch glimpses of her walking toward me down the hall, or hear her gentle purr, and I know that her soul will always be a part of me. May you rest in peace Misa. I adore you, I love you, and I will forever miss you.
She was an adopted ragdoll cat, rescued in 2002 and suddenly passed away Saturday, November 20, 2010. Misa has been my partner in crime through my "adulthood." My first house, marriage, school, children, and a cross country move. She was the light of my animal world, my true loving companion. I have many warm memories of her and adore them all. Yet, I am still mourning the loss of a beautiful, gentle, loving cat. Her unexpected death may bring tears to my eyes - - - but I know that she is with me. I still catch glimpses of her walking toward me down the hall, or hear her gentle purr, and I know that her soul will always be a part of me. May you rest in peace Misa. I adore you, I love you, and I will forever miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment