You may or may not know that Davis attends Montessori School 4 days a week while mom works, studies, attends class, etc. He really has adjusted well to his school and has a few little buddies. He has been going since he was 7 weeks old and he is almost 8 months! YIKES! Anywho, they take class photos and here is his class. The scanner and I had a battle, so the top is cut off along with another child (I think) but you can see the bald Davis wonder, in the brown stripe shirt sitting in the front.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Class Photo
You may or may not know that Davis attends Montessori School 4 days a week while mom works, studies, attends class, etc. He really has adjusted well to his school and has a few little buddies. He has been going since he was 7 weeks old and he is almost 8 months! YIKES! Anywho, they take class photos and here is his class. The scanner and I had a battle, so the top is cut off along with another child (I think) but you can see the bald Davis wonder, in the brown stripe shirt sitting in the front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A taste of the Colorado life!
2 comments:
Cute class photo!
Davis may be the only cool skinhead in the class, but at least doesn't have a bad haircut!
This class picture just cracks me up everytime I look at it! Absolutely hilarious!
Post a Comment