We woke up this morning to discover frost on the trees with some early morning sunshine. It was beautiful to look at. I tried to capture it with my elementary camera skills. Enjoy!
Okay - My first comment was labeling us as "Family" so I decided to fix it and try again!! Just wanted you to know who I was when I leave a message :)
So here goes: "What great pictures!! Davis is growing so FAST! He's absolutely a doll. I enjoy getting to see the videos the most. It's like we are in the room with him." That chair is awesome. I wish they had them about seven years ago :)
3 comments:
Does he love the bumpo chair or what! What a great invention! We love the weekend updates - the highlight of our week! Go Davis!
Okay - My first comment was labeling us as "Family" so I decided to fix it and try again!! Just wanted you to know who I was when I leave a message :)
So here goes:
"What great pictures!! Davis is growing so FAST! He's absolutely a doll. I enjoy getting to see the videos the most. It's like we are in the room with him." That chair is awesome. I wish they had them about seven years ago :)
Love to all - Deana
Post a Comment