Sunday, October 19, 2008

Three Months Old

Davis is officially 12 weeks old on Monday (Oct 20th). At his last visit to the pediatrician (over 2 weeks ago) he weighed in over 11lbs. He continues to grow and change every day. There is a small pile of baby clothes in the nursery which he has outgrown . . . and now he is starting to outgrow his socks! He is fighting to hold his own head up, is VERY alert now- sees all things around him, and loves to chew on his own hands. I love hearing him "talk" and giggle. Maybe next weekend we can get out to the pumpkin patch!

2 comments:

Gran said...

I can see that he wants Gran to give him some cookies and milk. That fist won't cut it. What a little sweetie - keep the videos coming!

Kim said...

Hello everyone! Davis sure is growing fast! I love hearing him giggle. We have some great news! I don't know if your dad told you yet. We are going to be GRANDPARENTS! Kirstan is due the 1st week of June 2009. I can hardly wait! Love you all. Give Davis a kiss and hug for us. F.R.O.G. Love, Aunt Kim

A taste of the Colorado life!